Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What A Kid's Airport Bathroom Should Look Like




Sometimes I get so tired of finding a decent place to change my child's diaper or, even worse, trying to get him to use a nasty adult toilet. I've been known to encourage Luke to just go in his diaper when the only option is Hepatitis B infested bathroom. I'm also annoyed when, let's say, a resteraunt doesn't offer a place to change a child, but then gives you dirty looks when you change him out side with a blanket on the lawn. No one was born potty trained. And as the book says "Everybody Poops!" I have to control my rage at that point. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised when we saw this bathroom ajoining the ladies room at the Charles de Gaulle airport. Well done! Luke even decided he wanted to go potty on the mini-toilet while we were there.

3 comments:

  1. So true!

    I have loved the new trend of the "Family Restroom" in different areas. It's usually a small, private bathroom with a changing table. This is especially nice for my 10 y/o son who is beginning to cringe when I take him to the women's bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more!

    What a cool bathroom! I wish there were a lot more of those to go around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool bathroom!! i thinks is great that you documented this!! he he

    ReplyDelete