Sunday, September 21, 2008

On the Lookout


Recently I've become infatuated with the idea of hiring a magician for Halloween. I've really only seen two magicians put on a show. One was a big production (David Copperfield) and the other was a guy (I wish I could remember his name) that was hired for a party at a cabin up Hobble Creek Canyon. I wasn't impressed by Copperfield's big stage tricks, but I was fascinated by the guy at the cabin. So, can anyone recommend a magician in the Salt Lake area? Please leave a comment or email me if you've seen one that is worth a call. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. That's why we need to go to Vegas and see wade robson and chris angel. i mean, come on! dancing AND magic? that is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute. it's about all i can do to stop at costco for full-size candy bars. your idea for a magician trumps all!!

    ReplyDelete