Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Curious George Rules The Day

Curious George is one of our favorite shows at the Hutchings' house. When George builds a boat Luke wants to build a boat. When George makes a bird house* Luke wants to build one. And lastly, when George puts together some dinosaur bones so does Luke. It's a cartoon and activity all in one.
Mom & Luke's "boat". Granted, this is not my best work.

Luke's "dinosaur". Pretty creative if you ask me.

*bird house not pictured.

P.S. I have been known to delete cartoons off the DVR that show an activity I'm not willing to do that day. I'm sneaky like that.

5 comments:

  1. Love the story! I would so delete the complicated projects. I am on your team with that one. I can't believe you attempted the dino! But WOW is it impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only did what was instructed of me. He was the architect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin patch is right by my house. take bangeter to 13400 S, turn right, take your first left and you will run into it after like 20 blocks. There is also one on redwood, but this one it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post Andy...and I see Luke had a haircut. That mop melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! I love it! Curious George is definitely at the top of our favorites list around here. I love that you actually make what they do! Don't think I could do that :)

    ReplyDelete