Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Love You Mom!

Yesterday, after picking up some oil and a snow brush/scraper from the auto store, I heard a cute little voice in the back seat, "Mom, I wuv you". He said it with so much emotion I was almost brought to tears. I of course said that I loved him too and then felt the warm glow of my little boys love rush over me. Luke had a ninja grip on the snow scraper he had helped me pick out for the winter and asked me "What name is this?"- his way of asking what it is called. After I told him there was a long pause and then he said (with even more emotion than before) "Mom, I wuvvvv the snow scraper.". Hummmmmm. He's got a lot of love to go around.

5 comments:

  1. That must be some snow scraper!

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a heart breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. I love that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so sweet, i can't wait to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that kid is my favorite. I want to squeeze him right now!

    ReplyDelete