Monday, November 3, 2008

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!


This year was the first year that Luke really got the whole idea of trick-or-treating. Last year we made a trip around the neighborhood with his costume on (more for our sake), but I loved that he was so excited to go this year. I only gave him a tiny bag and we only visited 10 houses, but he loved every minute of it. I think this is the last year I'll be able to get away with that! Luke loved that dad was hiding on the porch scaring the poor trick-or-treaters and either helped in the scaring or looked out the window and laughed while the scene went down.

Later that night we had a few friends over and my dream of seeing a magician on Halloween came true. Jared put on a magic show for us all. A true highlight of Halloween 2008! Well done!

1 comment: