Thursday, December 4, 2008

'Tis the Season


We've slowly been decorating the house for Christmas this year. Even though the morning sickness has eased up a bit, I can't seem to get that umph back to get things done in the day. Well, the other day we hung the stockings on the fireplace and also watched the Grinch on TV. After we were done Luke told me "I get something" and ran into the other room. He came back with a few new pairs of socks I recently got for him and added them to the collection. It makes perfect sense to me. I love watching Luke's train of thought. I can almost see the wheels turning in his head. Ooooooo, I want to squish him!

3 comments:

  1. he is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how ya feeling? thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is so cute!
    By the way, I LOVE your header picture. You guys seriously look like the cover of a magazine. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete