Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Red, White, & Blue

The forth was so fun for us. We started the day with a brunch at Ruth's Diner with Heather & freind, Kamile, Zach, & little cutie Violet. Then down to my parents for food & fun. My cousin brought his miniture ponies for the kids to ride. Luke was really the only one that took full advantage. This added to my dream of him being a cowboy. This year Pleasant Grove moved the fireworks to the Jr. High so we got a prime spot in our field. My family and our cousins and friends all laid out blankets and watched the rockets red glare. I love the 4th!
P.S. The sparkler shown above gave Luke his first burn ever. Grrrrrrrr!
Luke showing Violet his hand licking technique.
Yeeha!
We all love the fireworks!

3 comments:

  1. Those mini-ponies are funny (or creepy). I can't decide which.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.... i want one of those little ponies!! it looks so tiny and adorable and would be the perfect entertainment for crew (down the road)!! i think he would love that. so where can i by one...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize they had moved them to the Jr High. Had we been here I would have been at the High School wondering where everyone was. I'll remember this for next year!

    ReplyDelete