Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Movie's & shows I want to see.....

1. Terminator Salvation! This is the new Terminator movie staring Christian Bale (who I really like). See the preview here. I really want to see it!

2. The Dark Knight. Eveyone has already seen it, but I haven't yet. Don't talk about it.

3. The X-files movie. I know something happens in the end that I want to happen because my sister updated her status on facebook to read "got what she wanted after 15 years of waiting". Lame Britt! I know you well enough to know you're talking about Scully & Mulder. I avoid all spoilers so I'm not going to go looking for a clip. Go look for it yourself.

4. The So You Think You Can Dance tour. Obviously.

5. The Wade Robson/Chris Angel/Circ De Sole Show in Vegas. Get info here. Yes, Wade Robson is on my Google Reader and yes, I make comments on the blog.

6. Any Deer Valley outdoor concert. We were going to go to Feist, but we ended up leaving town. I just love outdoor concerts.

What do you guys want to see??

3 comments:

  1. We really need to buy tickets to the wade robson show AND the SYTYCD tour! Let's figure out a weekend that would work for everyone for Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad... I don't even know what goes on in the outside world these days. I always fast forward through commercials on my TIVOed shows, so I never see the movie trailers, and I haven't actually been to a movie forever, so I don't see the previews, so sadly, I don't even know what's out there. I really need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost never go see movies in the theater. It's so much easier to put kids to bed an plop down on the couch in my p.j.s to watch a video. I really want to see Dark Knight in theaters though, my brother highly recommends it.

    ReplyDelete