Friday, July 11, 2008

Can the blogosphere sell a house?

My friends Tiffany & Ryan are moving back east and are selling their beautiful home that I actually sold to them many moons ago. Take a look here. It's beautiful.

We are also selling a house, but in Highland. We were contemplating moving to Utah County and this was the house we were going to move into. Take a look here. 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Right next to the mountains. Amazing views from every window. Elegant & large kitchen. I picked out the majority of everything that went into it. We're staying in Salt Lake for now so it needs to sell. I need to take some updated pictures, but here are a few until then. It really is in your best interest to just buy it. Just do it...you know, as a favor to me. =)
The kitchen before appliances.
Travertine medalian in the front entry way.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, thanks for the mention! Good luck to us both! Your home is gorgeous. I love that entry way and so will your buyer.

    Here's to real estate success stories!

    ReplyDelete