Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Steps


Lucas is just over two, as you well know, and Thursday night was the FIRST night I've ever been away from him. Wow! I can honestly say that both he and I were ready for the big night and everything went without a hitch. Luke stayed with my sister Shell and partied the night away with his cousins Isabelle and Ava. Thanks Shell! Jared & I flew to Minneapolis for a work/fun getaway. It was great to dress up and spend time with just the grown ups. We got home Friday night and this morning we all slept in until 10:30!! De-lightful!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it all went well. Can't wait to hear about the FABULOUS party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I am hoping to see the diamonds your husband couldn't help but buy you at our next book club. :)

    ReplyDelete