Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mother's Day Suggestions- wink, wink!

For the last several months we've been trying to be a little more conscience of where our money is going so real shopping has turned into window shopping. For each online want I've sent an email to Jared. I'm hoping that by the sheer volume of emails he receives that he can still create a surprise aspect that he claims he needs to give me a present. My family always calls to ask exactly what I want for birthdays, Christmas, etc.. , which Jared mocks. I've decided to start posting some of these fun things on my blog.
I found this fun umbrella via Omiru. You can buy it here.

I want to have a outdoor movie night/bingo party for my upcoming birthday and here's a great deal for a fun old fashion bingo game. Feel free to tell Jared.

1 comment:

  1. Already getting excited for the outdoor movie/bingo party!

    ReplyDelete