Monday, April 14, 2008

A Vivid Grey

I've decided to start my own business and I couldn't be more excited. I've always loved drawing and painting and I'm so happy to have a little time to do it each day. I really like to do a range of things, but for now I'm going to focus on children's art specifically for new babies and kid's rooms. I like to take a look at the child's room, the bedding, and the colors. After that I try to create something that will please both mom and myself. Here's a few that I've just finished that will be on my new blog AVividGrey.blogspot.com.
Prices will vary according to size and detail.
The idea for this elephant painting I can't really take full credit for. My sister-in-law Terra took a picture of a painting she really liked and I created one like it. If I knew the artist I would give him/her credit.



These ladybugs have just been sold.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Congrats on the business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh, these are great...i didn't know you were so talented! It is so fun to get to know you...i'll have to tell everyone i know about your blog...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea! You have such a sweet little family.
    Take care...
    www.stephanieandaddison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete