Friday, January 23, 2009

Time To Change The Name


The day before New Years Eve we officially found out that we're having a baby girl!!! I'm really excited and a little intimidated by the idea that I'll have to spend more than 5 seconds getting a child ready for the day. I find myself looking at little girls with their hair perfectly done, tights on, and a some type of girly thing in their hair. Sheesh! I absolutely need to start shopping for all things girl. Last Saturday I set out with ambitions to do so and ended up overwhelmed and confused. I ended up coming home with two pairs of shoes for me -nothing for baby girl. Back to the title of the post- I feel I need to change the name of my blog to make room for baby-girl tales as well. Any suggestions???

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you get the hair figured out- I could use some help (and yes she's almost 4!). It doesn't matter that we have girl clothes, Eliza wants to wear the boys old stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl! Congrats. Hmmmm . . . I'll be thinking of a blog name.

    ReplyDelete