Saturday, January 24, 2009

Adele


Last night we braved the foggiest night I've seen in years to see the incredible singer Adele.  She was fantastic.  It's hard to believe that she is only 20.  I've never heard a singer in person that has more control of her voice.  Incredible!  I also like that she is more of a classic singer- which you don't hear that much anymore.  Amy brought to my attention that she has the mannerisms of an old school singer.  The last bigger concert I went to (Does So You Think You Can Dance Count as a concert?)was Ingrid Michaelson and although Adele lacked the stage presence that Igrid has it was amazing.  Two thumbs up!

1 comment:

  1. YES, So You Think You Can Dance counts!! How on earth could it NOT??? :)

    (don't you love that I comment WEEKS after your post?)

    ReplyDelete