Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Luke's 4th Birthday in Disneyland Paris

This year we were lucky enough to spend some time in Holland and France. While we were there we celebrated Lucas' 4th birthday at Disneyland Paris. It was crazy crowded because it was also Easter Holiday, but Luke LOVED it and so did I. Luke and I are trying to convince Jared that we need to experience the Disneyland in our neck of the woods to truly compare.

Gwynie was a good sport and tolerated it all.
Birthday dinner inside Pirates of the Caribbean

I thought Luke was going to burst a blood vessel. His whole body was shaking so badly. He was convinced he could pull the sword out if we let him try a little longer. Some tears were shed. So cute!
Lucas and the bean stalk

One exhausted Gwyn
One exhausted pirate
The family at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I really am so proud of this little boy. He has such a sweet little soul and loves his little sister and family intensely. Happy 4th Birthday to my Lucas Bair. I love you more than the mountains and the ocean!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Luke trying so hard to pull the sword from the stone is SO awesome. I love it! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete