Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I've been tagged...

and maybe you will be too!


8 THINGS

8 Things I Did Yesterday-

  1. Drove to Utah County with Luke to meet my mom, cousins, and aunts for lunch at Paradise Bakery.
  2. Tried not to take a zofran for my nausea.
  3. Didn't take a zofran- which means I didn't eat a lot yesterday.
  4. Helped Luke go potty at least 4 times.
  5. Talked to 3 friends on the phone.
  6. Stopped by American Fork post office to pick up keys for the Highland House we own and wish we didn't.
  7. Picked up mail from the Highland Home
  8. Let someone into the Highland Home to view it.

8 TV Shows I Watch-

  1. 30 Rock

  2. LOST

  3. American Idol

  4. The Office

  5. The Bachelor (Shhhhh!)

  6. I recently watched all online episodes of the Hills when I was stuck in bed sick.

  7. Medium

  8. Grey Anatomy

8 Wish List- I wish for...

  1. Sell the Highland House

  2. For Jared's fund to be phenomenally successful.

  3. Bigger House with lots of land.

  4. Happy healthy kids.

  5. To feel immediately healthy after I have the baby. I'm tired of feeling sick for some or most of the day.

  6. Someone to make me breakfast everyday!!

  7. A perfectly organized house with a place for everything and every toy.

  8. Finish the new girl nursery and finish Luke's "big boy room".

8 Things I Look Forward To-

  1. Having my baby in May.

  2. Luke being completely potty trained.

  3. Feeling cute in clothes.

  4. A warm vacation on the beach.

  5. Not having to be as careful with money.

  6. Green grass and all the spring flowers in bloom.

  7. Luke in preschool....I feel like he's starting to be over me.

  8. Change

8 Favorite Restaurants-

  1. Log Haven -my very favorite up Milcreek Canyon.

  2. Cucina Toscana -amazing Italian.

  3. Tsunami

  4. Red Iguana -best authentic mexican.

  5. Tony Caputo's -amazing sandwiches and great little shop to boot.

  6. Market Street Grill

  7. Este's Pizza -Best pizza in Utah.

  8. Taco Amigo - Not really true mexican , but greasy and fantastic!

8 People To Tag- (no pressure)

  1. Kamille
  2. Terra
  3. Alyssa
  4. Monica
  5. Holly
  6. Kym
  7. Robyn
  8. Tonia

1- Post rules on blog
2-Answer the six "8" items
3-Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Since both of our hubby's are gone Wed. nights it would be so fun to watch lost together. But, I usually don't get around to it until after Naomi has gone to bed. Also, I totally spaced that Lucas went to the potty tonight. That so great!! Thanks for hanging out with us. I think the two kiddies wanted to play more, hence their energy together, but I couldn't think of a place we could go to do that. I guess we could of gone back to one of our houses. When we were driving home Naomi said she wanted to play with Lucas. I need to take more time to get myself ready when I get with you. Your too cute pregnant! I need to step it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K im all over this, so you be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I left Taco Amigo off my list! What was I thinking!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could go for a T.A. special anytime. Does Mindy have a blog?
    Let me know next time you're down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just barely saw that you tagged me on this! I promise, one day I'll post my own. One day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi andy! i miss you, it's been a long time! fun reads! and lucas looks so cute in his tiny little skis and get up! i loved that pic and can't wait to go do that! it's amazing the things they can do so early on!! thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete